Have a question about adopting an animal at the Aquarium of the Pacific? Read below to find an answer.
For any questions not addressed here, please call us at (562) 437-3474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADOPTING AN ANIMAL
- Why should I Adopt an Animal?
- When you adopt an animal at the Aquarium of the Pacific, you allow us to continue providing the best possible animal care and medical treatment available. That’s not all, Adopt an Animal proceeds also fund our conservation initiatives and programs, and important animal breeding efforts so that you can ensure a better world for your favorite animals.
- How do I adopt an animal?
- You may adopt an animal online, onsite, or by phone at (562) 437-3474.
- When will I receive my adoption materials?
- All adoption packages are shipped via USPS First-Class / Priority Mail and may take 6 - 10 business days to be delivered. Delivery date and time cannot be guaranteed.
- I want to adopt an animal but don’t want the physical benefits of the adoption package.
- Once you’ve selected the level to adopt, please choose “Yes” option on the “Do you wish to waive benefits?” drop-down list.
- I live outside the United States, can I still adopt and animal?
- Unfortunately, we can only ship adoption packages to valid addresses in the United States. However, we have a digital adoption package available at the $25 level.
- How do I adopt an animal for someone else?
- Choose the “Gift” button on our Adopt an Animal page and choose the level of adoption for your gift recipient. Enter your gift recipient’s name and contact information. Then, enter your information on the following pages. All adoption materials will be mailed to your gift recipient’s address.
- I want to adopt an animal for someone else, but would like the materials shipped to my own address.
- If you adopted an animal already, email us at email@example.com or call 562-437-3474. If you are adopting an animal onsite, please let the Guest Services Associate know that you wish to have the adoption package mailed to your address. If you are adopting an animal by phone, please let the Guest Support Specialist know that you wish to have the adoption package mailed to your address.
- I want to include a message for the gift recipient.
- Choose the “Gift” button on our Adopt an Animal page and choose the level of adoption for your gift recipient. Then, enter your message in the comment box labeled “Special message for gift recipient”.
The Aquarium of the Pacific relies on the contributions of individuals, foundations, corporations, and government partners to support vital animal care, conservation, and education programs. Thank you for your support.