The Aquarium of the Pacific’s Student Eco Ambassadors (SEA) focuses on current global conservation issues, while providing participants a unique opportunity to travel abroad. Participants will travel to Oaxaca to take part in an exciting conservation expedition. Please join us on this once-in-a-lifetime journey that blends volunteering, science, and leadership curriculum together with globetrotting adventure!
- Hands on research and field experience.
- Sea Turtle conservation and field techniques
- Cultural marine perspectives
- Workplace and leadership skills.
- Work with Aquarium staff and conservation experts while participating in hands on marine conservation
- Survey sea turtle nesting beaches
- Take part in current research projects
- Immerse yourself in the culture and connect with local communities
|Enrollment Deadline: ||September 1, 2023
|Pre-travel Meeting: ||Sunday, November 12
|Oaxaca Travel: ||November 18- November 25
|Program Cost: ||$3,500
If you are interested in learning more, please fill out the interest form.
For more information, please contact Volunteer Services at email@example.com.