Once these structures have reached the end of their functional lifespan, drilling operators, government agencies, and surrounding communities must decide what to do with them.
- Aquarium of the Pacific (AoP)
- California Ocean Protection Council (OPC)
- California State Lands Commission (CSLC)
- Honda Marine Science Foundation (HMSF)
- Dr. Allen and Charlotte Ginsburg
- Blue Latitude Foundation (Poster Session)
In Partnership with:
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM)
- To facilitate public awareness of the process to decommission oil and gas platforms and facilities offshore California
- To provide information about decommissioning options and the environmental review process
- To raise awareness about public involvement and opportunities for public engagement during the decision-making process
- To invite the public to participate in and inform the state and federal decision-making process
Playlist below features five videos of the entire forum.
MCRI Research Archive