- "You are not authorized to perform this action"
- Please try again. That usually pops up in the following situations: 1) The browser window was left open for a really long time with the form open or 2) you attempted to submit the form but had another error, hit the back button, fixed the error, and tried to submit again. The form needs to be refreshed after an attempt at submitting.
- After waiting a long time, it just goes to the homepage
- Your files may be too large. Please make them smaller and try sending in your work again.
- Invalid form ID
- Your form was submitted. Please email Marilyn at email@example.com to verfiy the form submission.
- *These fields are required