Prepaid Group Visits
Visit with your group up to 100 from 9/28 through 11/24 at a discounted rate! Dates available Monday through Friday.
The Aquarium is now accepting limited-capacity prepaid group reservations. If your group visit works within the following parameters, please book online now. Tickets are available online and PDFs will be delivered upon purchase.
- Group size is a minimum 10 and a maximum of 100 people total per time slot
- Visits are currently available to book online from 9/28 through 11/24
- Group visits are currently only available Monday through Friday
- Available arrival times: 10 a.m. through 2 p.m.
- One chaperone per 10 children is required
- Prepayment of tickets is required
- All Aquarium safety protocols must be followed. Please visit our safety page for the latest protocols.
The Aquarium will provide a sanitized bin for your group’s exclusive use, but we are unable to assist with unloading/loading of items. Food brought to the Aquarium must be consumed at the picnic area/front lawn or other surrounding areas such as the fountain area or lighthouse park. Food items are not allowed inside the Aquarium, except individual water bottles.
Keeping our guests and staff safe is our top priority. Currently we are limiting the number of visitors, requiring advance timed reservations, and managing traffic flow to ensure social distancing, requiring face coverings and temperature checks, providing numerous hand-sanitizing stations, and much more. Visit our safety page for details and updates. aquariumofpacific.org/safety
If your visit does not fit this current group program, please call 562-951-3100 ext. 0.
- Adult: $26.95
- Child (ages 3 -11): $19.95
- Senior: $22.95
- Chaperone: One free adult for every 10 children
No refunds or cancellations for prepaid tickets.