The ever-popular Member Kids Activity Night is back for a night of family fun, education, and exploration with a very special guest appearance by The Cat in the Hat!
Enjoy watching episodes of The Cat in the Hat Knows a lot About That! in the Ocean Theater, counting the many red fish and blue fish throughout the Aquarium, listening to storytelling, participating in hands-on crafts, strolling through the galleries, and so much more. Members are invited to bring in new and gently used children’s books to donate to the Long Beach Public Library.
This popular members-only event is FREE and sells out every year. RSVP today before it’s too late!
Exhibit lighting will begin to dim at 8:30 p.m. to ensure the animals get a good night’s sleep. All exhibits and galleries will be open with the exception of Lorikeet Forest
CAFÉ SCUBA MENU
- The Cat in the Hat Meal $6.25: Grilled Chicken Breast with Baby Carrots and Celery Sticks*
- The Boy $6.25: Chicken Strips and French Fries*
- Thing One Thing Two $6.25: 2 Mini Burgers and French Fries*
- The Fish $6.25: Fish Sticks and French Fries*
- Aunt Annie Pasta $6.25: Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce
*Side can be substituted with Vegetables, Green Salad, Mac and Cheese, or Fruit
The Big Boys Menu
- Hamburger $5.75
- Cheeseburgers $6.25
- Corn Dog $4.75
- Chili Cheese Dog $5.75
- Chili Cheese Fries $6.50
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich $7.25
- Sustainable Fish Tacos with Fried Cod or Market Grilled Fish $10.25
- Fish N Chips $9.00
- French Fries $ 3.75
- Market Salad $3.75
- Mac and Cheese $3.75
- The Cat in the Hat Cupcakes $2.99
- Cookies $1.99
Thursday, Feb 19, 2015 | 6:30 PM–9:30 PM
Friday, Feb 20, 2015 | 6:30 PM–9:30 PM
|Cost||Free for members. Member guests receive 20% off general admission.|
Online reservations are not available for this event at this time.
|Sold Out||Thursday, February 19
Friday, February 20
|RSVP||(562) 437-3474 (FISH) by February 16.|