Aquarium Parking Structure
The parking structure for the Aquarium is on the water side of Shoreline Drive between Chestnut Place and Aquarium Way. Park at the structure all day, and visit The Pike and Shoreline Village for food and shopping before or after your visit to the Aquarium. It’s an easy, convenient place to park and spend your day enjoying the Aquarium and surrounding attractions.
- From the 710 Freeway, follow direction signs to the Aquarium. The entrance to Aquarium parking is on the right on Shoreline just before the roller coaster bridge at Aquarium Way.
- From the south, take Shoreline Drive to Aquarium Way. Left on Aquarium Way. The entrance is on the right, 100 feet beyond the dolphin fountain.
- Additional parking: When the Aquarium lot is full, you will be directed to The Pike parking structure. The entrance is on Chestnut and Shoreline, just across the street from the Aquarium’s main lot.
The Aquarium parking structure is owned and operated by the City of Long Beach. For information, please call (562) 570-8555.
- The structure is operated seven days a week.
- There is no overnight parking allowed without authorization.
- Cash or credit cards are accepted.
Aquarium Parking Structure Rates
$8 flat rate for Aquarium guests—scan your parking ticket at the Aquarium to receive this rate, or pre-pay at any ticket window/information desk. You may also pay cash or credit card at the pay stations next to the elevators or credit card only at the exit gate.
- $8 flat rate for Aquarium guests with validation, good for all-day parking
- Regular rates (without getting Aquarium validation):
- First 30 minutes - FREE
- 30 min to 1.5 hours - $3.00
- 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours - $6.00
- $8 flat rate for events (weddings, proms, etc.)
- $24 max/lost ticket
- With validation from area businesses:
- The first 2 hours are free
- Up to 3 hours is $3.00
- 3 to 4 hours is $6
- 4 to 5 hours is $9
- Cinemark validation is 3.5 hours free
When the Aquarium Parking Structure is at capacity, overflow parking will be directed to the Pike Parking Structure. Please bring your parking ticket with you to our ticket window and show it to the Guest Services attendant. They will scan your stub so that you pay the Aquarium rate of $8. Guests will need to pay for their parking at one of the machines located on the first level by the elevators and parking office. Guests can also pay at the exit gate if using a credit card.