Aquarium Parking Structure
The parking structure for the Aquarium is on the water side of Shoreline Drive between Chestnut Place and Aquarium Way. Park at the structure all day and visit The Pike and Shoreline Village for food and shopping before or after your visit to the Aquarium. It’s an easy, convenient place to park and spend your day enjoying the Aquarium and surrounding attractions.
- From the 710 Freeway, follow direction signs to the Aquarium. The entrance to Aquarium parking is on the right on Shoreline just before the roller coaster bridge at Aquarium Way.
- From the south, take Shoreline Drive to Aquarium Way. Left on Aquarium Way. The entrance is on the right, 100 feet beyond the dolphin fountain.
- Additional parking: When the Aquarium lot is full, you will be directed to The Pike parking structure. The entrance is on Chestnut and Shoreline, just across the street from the Aquarium’s main lot.
The Aquarium parking structure is owned and operated by the City of Long Beach. For information, please call (562) 570-8555.
- The structure is operated 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- There is no overnight parking allowed without authorization.
- Cash or checks are accepted.
- We apologize, but credit and debit cards are not accepted at this time.
Aquarium Parking Structure Rates
$8 flat rate for Aquarium and Pierpoint Landing guests with receipt or ticket stub
- $2.75 for each 30 minutes
- $8-$15 flat rate for events
- $15 max/lost ticket
- $8 pre-cash upon entry for pre-cash dates listed below
- With validation from area businesses:
- The first 90 minutes are free
- Up to 3 hours is $3.50
- 3 to 4 hours is $5.25 plus each additional 30 minutes is $2.75
- Cinemark validation is 3 hours free
To alleviate long exit wait times during high volume days, the structure operates on a flat rate on entry method. During these 2013 dates, validations are not accepted; however validations continue to be accepted at The Pike structure across the street.
- January: 1, 20-21, 26-27
- Feburary: 16-18, 23-24
- March: Every weekend in addition to 26-31
- April: 1-7, 17-18
- May: 11-12, 18-19, 25-27
- June: Every weekend
- July: Every day
- August: Every weekend
- September: 1-2
- October: 12, 19
- November: 11, 22-24
- December: 26-31
When the Aquarium Parking Structure is at capacity, overflow parking will be directed to the Pike Parking Structure. Please bring your parking ticket with you to our ticket window and show it to the Guest Services attendant. They will validate your stub so that you pay the Aquarium rate of $8. Guests will need to pay for their parking at one of the machines located on the first level by the elevators and parking office. Guests can also pay at the exit gate if using a credit card.