Celebrate Independence Day with the red, white, and blue fish at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Families will be able to witness the ambiance of the Aquarium at night and get a fish-eye view of the Queen Mary fireworks display. Wave the flag, watch the fireworks, and enjoy some freshly grilled BBQ with the Aquarium of the Pacific. You’ll also be able to journey inside the Aquarium to see wonders of the sea until 10:00 p.m.
From the Grill
- Jack Daniels Bourbon BBQ Beef Brisket
- Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken Legs &Thighs
- All Beef Hot Dogs & Condiments
- Fire Roasted Red, White & Blue Potatoes
- Corn on the Cob
- Peach & Bleu Cheese Salad - Hearts of romaine, peach slices, sliced shallots & Bleu cheese crumbles with a maple balsamic vinaigrette
- String Bean & Cannellini Salad - Fresh String beans, yellow wax beans and Cannellini beans with Jalapeño cilantro vinaigrette
- Watermelon Wedges
Desserts & More
- Apple Cobble Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- S’More Bars
- Freshly made Kettle Potato Chips
- Onion & Chive Dip
|Archived Event Information|
Monday, Jul 4, 2016 | 5:00 PM–10:00 PM
BBQ has two seatings: 5:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
|Cost||BBQ (includes admission):
Public: Adult $59 and Child (3-11) $25
Member: Adult $49 and Child (3-11) $15
$14.95 for everyone after 5:00 p.m.
|RSVP||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|