Aquarium on Wheels classroom programs can serve up to 50 students per program. All programs include tidepool animal exploration after the program.
|Availability||Tuesday - Saturday|
|Cost||$412.50 per program. Minimum of two (2) bookings per day, maximum of three (3) programs per day.|
|Length||30-50 minute program plus touch time for participants.|
|Capacity||50 participants maximum per program.|
|Accessibility||Aquarium on Wheels vehicle is wheelchair accessible.|
Pre and Post Materials
To prepare your students for Aquarium on Wheels, we have compiled pre and post materials to enrich their knowledge of ocean life and challenge what they learned during our visit.
Classroom Program Descriptions
- Under the Sea Shapes
Preschool – Kindergarten | 15-50 students
- The ocean is full of incredible animals and many shapes! In this interactive educator and video led program, children will discover shapes hiding in sharks, sea anemones and many more ocean creatures! Each program will be followed by a hands-on opportunity to touch local marine life.
- SCIENCE STANDARDS: K: 1a; 2a, c; 4a, b, d, e.
- Amazing Animal Adaptations
K-Adult | 15-50 students
- What do blubber, shells, and shark teeth have in common? They are all amazing animal adaptations! Join us as we explore the wonderful world of animal adaptations through observations and hands-on experiences with artifacts and live animals. Your students will explore fascinating marine creatures through this fun and educational class with an Aquarium educator. This program will be followed by a hands-on opportunity to touch local marine life.
- SCIENCE STANDARDS: K: 1a; 2a-c. 1st: 2a-d. 2nd: 2a, d; 3d.