Celebrate Valentine’s Day with someone special or the whole family at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
The Aquarium will be open until 9:00 p.m. on Valentine’s Day and will feature a unique, one-stop Valentine’s Day experience. Admission after 5:00 p.m. is just $14.95. Explore the Aquarium at night with its elegant lighting and the opportunity to see the nighttime activities of the animals. Exhibits will be open for viewing, except Lorikeet Forest.
Cash bars will open at 6:30 p.m.
The Pacific Collections gift store will be featuring a selection of plush baby seals, polar bears, penguins, and other stuffed animals and jewelry for that perfect gift.
Penguins often find that special someone and make a life-long commitment. Renew your commitment to your loved one on Valentine’s Day alongside Noodles & Patsy, our very own penguin couple! The brief ceremony will be led by Curator of Mammals and Birds Dudley Wigdahl. Each participating couple will receive a vow renewal certificate signed by Wigdahl and our penguins to commemorate the occasion. This vow renewal ceremony is open to those who have Valentine’s Day Dinner reservations at the Aquarium.
Enjoy an amazing selection of gourmet delights! For an additional charge, enjoy a multi-course, gourmet dinner. Advance dinner reservations are highly recommended as this event sells out early.
At Your Table
- Individual Warm Mini Brie
- Served with Roasted Sweet Garlic and Dark Melted Chocolate with French Baguette
On the Buffet
- House Made Soup, Served with a Sourdough Bread or Oyster Cracker
- Delicata Squash Soup with Tomato Basil Pesto Swirl (vegetarian/celiac)
- House Made Clam Chowder
- Roasted Beef Short Ribs - Tagine with Honey Glazed Butternut Squash
- Artisanal Skuna Bay Salmon (celiac) - Citrus and Herb Roasted Sustainable Salmon served on a bed of Wilted Swiss Chard Topped with Tangerine and Grapefruit Supremes
- Vegetarian Cassoulet (vegetarian) - Leeks, Carrots, Celery Fire Roasted Tomato and Cannellini Beans Topped with Herb Croutons and Baked to Golden Brown
- Herb Roasted Baby Red Potato and Leeks (vegetarian/celiac)
- Market Style Winter Herb Roasted Vegetables (vegetarian/celiac) - Carrots, Brussels sprouts, Cauliflower, Turnips and Broccoli Raabe
- Served with Artisan Bread and Hotel Butter
- From the Heart – Chocolate Cupcake with Vanilla Frosting Topped with Chocolate Heart
- Be My Valentine – Chocolate Cupcake with Chocolate Ganache Frosting with Chocolate Chunks
- Pucker up – Lemon Blueberry Cupcake with Blueberry Filling Topped with Candied Lemon
- Home Sweet Home – Apple-fig Bread Pudding Cupcake with Maple Sauce
- Red Hot Lover - Red Velvet Cupcake
Also included, Complimentary Ice Tea, Lemonade and Soda
***Celiac in (parenthesis) additional meals upon request ***
Thursday, Feb 14, 2013 | 5:00 PM–9:00 PM
|Cost||Dinner-Admission Combo Cost: $64 per adult and $54 per child (includes Aquarium admission). Members dinner prices: $54 per adult and $44 per child.
Admission: $14.95 after 5:00 p.m. (free for children under age 3 and Aquarium members).
|Tickets||Reserve tickets for the dinner online. Discounted late night tickets will be available for purchase at our ticket windows as a walk-up after 5:00 p.m.|
|Sold Out||Valentine's Dinner reservations are sold out. Late Night admission still available at the door.|
|RSVP||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|