Take the Stress Out of Thanksgiving, and Treat Yourself and Your Family to a Day at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
Come gobble gobble with the sea otters and the entire Aquarium family. You and your family can meet over 11,000 animals from the world’s largest ocean, and savor a traditional Thanksgiving buffet in the Aquarium’s Café Scuba.
The Aquarium is open for normal operation from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Menu 2015
- Cranberry and Raspberry Salad- Baby Spinach, Candied Walnuts, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Sumac, Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Cinnamon Soup
- Hand Carved Herb Roasted Turkey
- Yukon Gold Potato-Parsnip Mash
- Cast-Iron Corn-Bread Stuffing (Vegetarian)
- Parsley- Herbs Pan Gravy
- Maple Glazed Weiser Farm Root Vegetables
- Citrus-Cranberry Sauce
- Assorted Dinner Rolls and Herb Butter
- Pumpkin Pies, Pecan Pies, Apple Pies with Spice whipped Cream and Assorted Cookies
- Vegetarian option up request - Roasted Kabocha Squash- Farro, Almonds and pomegranate seeds
Thursday, Nov 26, 2015 | 11:00 AM–5:00 PM
|Cost||Adults $36, Children (3-11) $27
Aquarium Members $26, Member Children (3-11) $17
Online reservations are not available for this event at this time.
|RSVP||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|
Come gobble gobble with the sea otters and the entire Aquarium family!Aquarium of the Pacific DD/MM/YYYY