Take the Stress Out of Thanksgiving, and Treat Yourself and Your Family to a Day at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
Come gobble gobble with the sea otters and the entire Aquarium family. You and your family can meet over 11,000 animals from the world’s largest ocean, and savor a traditional Thanksgiving buffet in the Aquarium’s Café Scuba.
The Aquarium is open for normal operation from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
- Citrus Marinated and Herb Butter Roasted Turkey
- Classic Mash Potato
- Seasonal Herb dressing with Cornbread accents (Vegetarian)
- Turkey Gravy
- Farmers Market Garlic Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
- Veggie Option: Balsamic Roasted Portobello Mushroom with caramelized onion and red bell peppers atop sautéed spinach
- Cranberry Relish
- Rolls and Butter
- Holiday Desserts
- Lemonade, Iced Tea, Water
Thursday, Nov 27, 2014 | 11:00 AM–5:00 PM
|Cost||$36 per adult, $26 per Aquarium member; $20 per child (3-11); $17 per Aquarium member child|
Online reservations are not available for this event at this time.
|Sold Out||Nov. 27, 2014|
|RSVP||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|
Our Thanksgiving lunch is now sold out.Aquarium of the Pacific DD/MM/YYYY