Celebrate Independence Day with the red, white, and blue fish at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
Families will be able to witness the ambiance of the Aquarium at night and get a fish-eye view of the City of Long Beach fireworks display. Wave the flag, watch the fireworks, and enjoy some freshly grilled BBQ with the Aquarium of the Pacific. You’ll also be able to journey inside the Aquarium to see wonders of the sea.
BBQ hours are from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. but the Aquarium is open from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., with discounted admission starting at 5:00 p.m.
- Ginger Mint Infused Summer Fruit Salad – Cherries, Peaches, Watermelon, Melon, Pomegranate and Pineapple.
- Napa Cabbage Slaw: Cole Slaw finished with fresh Dill.
- Garlic Potato Salad: Baby red Potatoes and chopped Eggs tossed in Herb Aioli.
- Rotelli Pasta Salad – Black Olive, Cucumber and Grape Tomatoes, Feta Cheese with Fresh Basil and Oregano Tossed in a Champagne Vinaigrette.
- Organic Baby Spinach Salad – Roasted Almonds, Tangerines, Grape Tomato, Red Grapes and Cucumber Served With Papaya Poppy Seed Dressing
From the Grill
- Citrus and Herb Marinated Bone in Chicken Grilled and lathered with House made Spiced Orange Marmalade.
- Smoked Brisket Served with a spice BBQ sauce
For the Kids
- Hot dog
- House made Macaroni and Cheese – Four cheese macaroni and cheese with Smoked Gouda Cheese, Mozzarella, Cheddar and Bleu Cheese.
- Roasted Corn on the Cob served with sweet butter and Parmesan Cheese
- Baked Beans – Brown Sugar Vegetarian Baked Beans
- Assorted Rolls and Corn Bread
- Individual Apple / Cherry / Peach Empanadas
- Assorted Cookies and Brownies
Thursday, Jul 4, 2013 | 5:00 PM–11:00 PM
BBQ: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
|Cost||$14.95 admission per person and free for kids ages 3 and under and Aquarium members (does not include food).
BBQ-Admission Combo Cost: $42 per adult (12+), $32 per child (3-11); $32 per member adult, $22 per member child (3-11).
|Tickets||Purchase your tickets online for this event.
Members, please call to purchase your discounted tickets.
|RSVP||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|