Celebrate Independence Day with the red, white, and blue fish at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Families will be able to witness the ambiance of the Aquarium at night and get a fish-eye view of the Queen Mary fireworks display. Wave the flag, watch the fireworks, and enjoy some freshly grilled BBQ with the Aquarium of the Pacific. You’ll also be able to journey inside the Aquarium to see wonders of the sea.
- Sweet Watermelon and Feta Cheese Salad with fresh Mint and Sherry Vinaigrette
- Grilled Corn, Cherry Tomato, and Avocado Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Arugula and Nectarine Salad with Almonds, Shallots, and Black Berry Dressing
From the Grill
- Carolina Style BBQ Chicken
- Bratwurst & Beef Hot Dogs with patriotic condiments
- Fire Roasted Citrus Marinated Hanger Steak
- Pulled Pork Sliders topped with spiced slaw & bbq sauce
- Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad with Lemon and Scallions
- Horseradish Cole Slaw
- Mexican Mac & Cheese with Chile de Pasillo (Vegetarian)
- Baked Bean Casserole (Vegetarian)
- Jalapeno Corn Bread
- Peach Cobbler
- Assorted Cookies
- Rice Krispy
- Watermelon Aqua Fresca
- Iced Tea
- Spa Water – Fresh Berry and Mint infused Water
Saturday, Jul 4, 2015 | 5:00 PM–10:00 PM
BBQ: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
|Cost||BBQ (includes admission):
Public: Adult $59 and Child (3-11) $25
Member: Adult $49 and Child (3-11) $15
$14.95 for everyone after 5:00 p.m.
Purchase your BBQ/Admission Combo tickets online for this event.
Purchase your discounted late night tickets here. Please select date and time on the following page.
|RSVP||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|