Celebrate the Creative Spirit of People with Disabilities
Join the Aquarium of the Pacific for its fifteenth annual Festival of Human Abilities, a celebration highlighting the creative talents and abilities of people with disabilities. This event will feature wheelchair dance, live music, sign language choirs, art demonstrations, and accessible SCUBA diving demonstrations. Participate in free classes led by people who have disabilities. Sign language interpreters will be present at all major shows, and an audio tour and a visitor guide in Braille are available for those who are blind.
Saturday, Jan 27, 2018 | 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Sunday, Jan 28, 2018 | 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
|Cost||Included with general admission to guests. Free to Aquarium members; 20% off for their guests.|
Members get in free. Simply show your card at the entrance.
Not a member? General admission is required. You can purchase tickets online.
|Info||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|
Please visit the Information Desk for assistance or more information on the following:
- Sign language interpreters will be available at major shows and gallery videos are closed captioned. Scripts for all major shows are available for checkout.
- Free Audio Tours are available for checkout for people who have a visual disability.
- Behind-the-Scenes Tours are fully accessible.
- Extra elevators are available on request.
- Assistance Dog Relief area is located outside the front of the Aquarium.
- A detailed map of the Festival of Human Abilities events and services is available at the information desk