Treat your Dad to a memorable Father’s Day at the Aquarium. The celebration includes admission, a delicious meal, and crafts for the kids. Space is limited so reserve your spot today and take advantage of this great value. All day Aquarium admission is included.
Father’s Day Menu 2015
- Assorted fresh Farmer’s Market fruit with Agave Nectar
- Sweet ripe Watermelon and Arugula Salad - Feta Cheese Crumble, and Sherry Vinaigrette
From the Grill
- Traditional German bratwurst and classic beef hot dogs for the kids
- Citrus marinated flame-grilled chicken - Cajun-style spice
From the Oven
- Eight-hour-long, beer-braised brisket
- Oven roasted vegetables
- Cumin black beans
- Mexican mac & cheese
- Cool cole slaw
- Lemon-scented Red Bliss potato salad
- Corn bread
- Potato rolls
- Freshly baked assorted Cookies
- Rice Krispies
Sunday, Jun 21, 2015 | 11:30 AM–1:30 PM
|Cost||General (Aquarium admission included) is $59 for adults and $25 for kids (3-11).
Member adults are $49 and $15 for kids (3-11).
Reserve tickets online.
|(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|
Father’s Day BBQ
Celebrate Father’s Day with the entire family at the Aquarium of the Pacific’s annual picnic.Aquarium of the Pacific DD/MM/YYYY