Celebrate Easter at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach and join us for a buffet-style breakfast.
- Green Eggs & Ham - Lightly scrambled farm fresh eggs with diced sautéed ham steak & scallions topped with melted Jack Cheese
- Scalloped Potatoes - Baked layers of thin sliced potatoes with cheddar, jack & parmesan cheeses, chive, Italian parsley, garlic, shallot, hints of nutmeg, salt, pepper and cream
- Buttermilk Biscuits with country gravy - Fresh prepared buttermilk biscuits smothered in a white buttery salt and peppered country gravy
- Sage Breakfast sausage links - Pork sausage links kneaded with sage, onion, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper
- Market Fresh Fruit & Seasonal Berries - Honey dew, Cantaloupe, Pineapple, Red Grapes & Seasonal Berries that may include Strawberries, Black Berries, Raspberries & Blue Berries
- Mini Pastries & Breakfast Breads - Cheese danish, bear claw, caramel sticky buns, Chocolate croissants, lemon tea bread, zucchini bread & pecan bread
Sunday, Apr 16, 2017 | 8:30 AM–10:30 AM
|Cost||General public: Adult $45 and child (3-11) $25
Members: Adult $35 and child (3-11) $15
Reserve tickets online.
|RSVP||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|
|Check out Easter Breakfast on Facebook!|
You can enjoy an elegant Easter breakfast and a day at the Aquarium of the Pacific.Aquarium of the Pacific DD/MM/YYYY
An advertisement for this event in Pacific Currents magazine incorrectly listed the date as March 27. Our apologies for the error.