Enhance Your Visit
The Aquarium is proud to introduce its newly created standards-based Chaperone Field Trip Guides. Each guide includes a grade-specific theme to connect your students to the animal collection, suggested exhibits to visit, background information for parents, guided questions to encourage conversation, and activities to keep your students actively learning. While they will be available when you check-in for your field trip, they are also available for download prior to your visit. We hope you enjoy using these materials to move your classes through the Aquarium, and connect them to your classroom curriculum.
Chaperone Field Guides are also available to download and view via our Aquarium Explorer App, available for both iOS and Android.
- Kindergarten Chaperone Guide (2.14 MB) | En Español (2.6 MB)
- 1st Grade Chaperone Guide (1.73 MB) | En Español (3.5 MB)
- 2nd Grade Chaperone Guide (1.76 MB) | En Español (2.5 MB)
- 3rd Grade Chaperone Guide (2.06 MB) | En Español (3 MB)
- 4th Grade Chaperone Guide (2.70 MB) | En Español (3.4 MB)
- 5th Grade Chaperone Guide (1.89 MB) | En Español (3 MB)
- Also available: Scavenger Hunts