Ring in 2020 at the fourth annual New Year’s Eve Night Dive at the Aquarium of the Pacific. It will be a night to remember with live bands playing in the Great Hall and DJs spinning in the galleries—all curated by the team that brings you Night Dive. So, you know it’s going to be good!
Dance as much as you want and when you need a break, grab a drink from the cash bar and go see your favorite furry and finned friends. You can also get your grub on with tasty bites on sale in Café Scuba.
Doors open at 8:00 p.m., countdown is at Midnight (obviously), and then the party won’t stop until 1:00 a.m. You can dress to the nines or wear whatever you want; just leave the New Year’s resolutions at home and remember to bring the fun!
- DJ Malechin
- LA Sound Machine
- More info to come
DJs in Galleries
- DJ Foreign Warren
- DJ Libra
- DJ Ghettofunk
- Silent Disco: Put on some headphones and get your groove on in Silent Disco located the Pacific Visions Art Gallery.
- Photo Booth: Get the gang together for a fun photo in the Culmination Gallery on the second floor.
- Watch Friends: Catch up with your Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey in a New Years-themed episode of Friends playing in the Ocean Theater.
- Food and Drink: Grab a bite to eat from Café Scuba. Drinks will be available at bars throughout the Aquarium.
- Confetti Countdown: Gather around the Great Hall Stage for a special confetti countdown.
Sorry this event has passed.