Two Great Attractions, One Low Price!
Enjoy both the Aquarium of the Pacific and the Queen Mary on the same day with our combined Long Beach ticket package.
- Adult: $44.95 (save $13.90)
- Child: $28.50 (save $4.90)
The Queen Mary and the Aquarium can both be visited in one day. The Long Beach Passport “C” bus offers free shuttle service between the Aquarium and Queen Mary.
General admission ticket includes
- Queen Mary Historic Exhibit
- Self-Guided Shipwalk Tour
- Optional Audio Tour
- Choice of Glory Days Historic Tour, Haunted Encounters Tour, admission to the Diana Exhibit, or admission to the Their Finest Hour - Winston Churchill & the Queen Mary Exhibit
- Admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific
Tickets may also be purchased at the Queen Mary ticket window, the Aquarium’s ticket window, or in advance by calling the Aquarium’s ticket office (562) 590-3100.
Please note that Queen Mary tickets must be used on the date purchased at the Aquarium. Aquarium tickets are redeemable until December 31, 2018. Following black-out days apply to tickets for the Queen Mary: July 4 and December 31.
The Queen Mary is currently featuring the World’s Largest LEGO© Brick Model Ship
Measuring 26 feet, weighing over 600 lbs. and made from 250,000 LEGO bricks, the LEGO Queen Mary brick model ship is a masterpiece to be seen. The model was designed by England’s certified LEGO Builder, Bright Bricks, Inc., to commemorate Britain’s most famous ocean liner.
The Queen Mary LEGO brick model ship is displayed in its own gallery aboard the Queen Mary - The Shipyard, where you can view the huge model and build your own LEGO ship. The Shipyard includes Bright Brick building stations where children and LEGO-enthusiasts can let their creativity run wild!
- Hours: 10AM - 6PM, Daily
- Location: Promenade Deck, Midship