Limited Time Discounts
- Participating Southern California Denny’s locations are now offering a coupon valid for a FREE child’s admission (ages 3-11) with the purchase of a full-priced adult admission. Offer available through 4/30 or while supplies last.
- AAA Discount
- Receive 10 percent off adult, child, and senior admission when you present your AAA member card at Aquarium ticket windows. Valid for up to four discounts. Or, save up to 25% when you purchase tickets at any Southern California Auto Club branch.
- Aquarium/Battleship IOWA Combo
- Visit the Aquarium and the USS IOWA for one low price! That’s just $33 for adult /senior / youth (ages 12+ save up to $13.95), $21 for child (ages 6-11 save $3.95), and toddler (ages 3-5 save $1.95). Purchase tickets.
- Aquarium/L.A. Zoo Combo
- Visit the Aquarium and the Los Angeles Zoo for one great price— $39 for adults (save $8.95), $26 for children (save $2.95) and $38 for seniors (save $3.95). Purchase tickets.
- Aquarium/Queen Mary Combo
- Visit the Aquarium and the Queen Mary for one great price—$42.95 for adults and $26.50 for children. Purchase tickets..
- Conventioneer Discount
- Present your Long Beach, Los Angeles County, or Orange County conventioneer badge at the ticket window after 2:00 p.m. to receive a discount of 50 percent or more. This offer is valid for one week before and after your convention is in town.
- Military Discounts
- Discounted tickets may be purchased in advance at any MWR/ITT office on base. For military personnel without prepurchased tickets, present your military ID card at the ticket window to receive $3.00 off adult admission and $1.50 off child admission.
Any group of ten or more receives discounted admission. A greater discount is available for groups that visit after 3:00 p.m. Group rates are a great value for scout troops!
Are you looking to offer employee discounts on admission and gift store purchases? Corporations and credit unions may offer discount coupons to staff and members.
We offer discounted ticket programs for corporations and credit unions.