Map Your Way to the Aquarium
On Tuesday, April 9, due to Grand Prix street closures, please expect 30 minute traffic and parking delays in accessing the Aquarium. Everyone will receive $3 off admission on this day. We apologize for the inconvenience.
View Larger Map
100 Aquarium Way,
Long Beach, CA 90802
Directions to the Aquarium from Los Angeles:
- Take the 405 S to 710 S and follow signs
Directions to the Aquarium from Orange County:
- Take the 405 N and then the 22 West/7th Street exit. Continue west on 7th Street. Turn left on Alamitos Ave. Continue onto Shoreline Dr. Turn left on Aquarium Way.
You can also download and print out the map in PDF form: Aquarium Directions.
The parking structure for the Aquarium is on the water side of Shoreline Drive between Chestnut Place and Aquarium Way.
- From the 710 Freeway, follow direction signs to the Aquarium. The entrance to Aquarium parking is on the right on Shoreline just before the roller coaster bridge at Aquarium Way.
- From the south, take Shoreline Drive to Aquarium Way. Left on Aquarium Way. The entrance is on the right 100 feet beyond the dolphin fountain.
- Additional parking: When the Aquarium lot is full, you will be directed to The Pike parking structure. The entrance is on Chestnut and Shoreline, just across the street from the Aquarium’s main lot.
- Click here for more parking information.