If you love to eat fish, we have good news for you...Sustainable tastes better!
There are many ways to eat fish that balance conservation and health with creative, mouth-watering seafood cuisine. See the recipes below for a variety of sustainable and delicious seafood that can be grilled, sautéed, steamed or fried, tossed with fresh herbs, drizzled with olive oil and devoured. Weather your a novice in the kitchen or a culinary genius, our partner chefs have created a list of simple, concise and delicious seafood recipes that are good for you and good for the ocean.
Browse through these exciting recipes for culinary inspiration. Our list features seafood that is caught or raised in an environmentally responsible manner. Bon appetit!
- Spiced Opah Banana Leaf en Papillote
- Calamari Marinara Sauce
- Calamari Salad
- Cumin Spiced Barramundi with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
- Lemongrass Marinated Sablefish with Kaffier Lime Gremolata
- Luau Skewers with Pacific Common Thresher Shark
- Wild Pacific Albacore Tuna Melt
- Seared Albacore Tuna with Fennel and Arugula
- Vanilla Dusted Sea Scallops
- Passion Fruit Ceviche