If you love to eat fish, we have good news for you...Sustainable tastes better!
There are many ways to eat fish that balance conservation and health with creative, mouth-watering seafood cuisine. See the recipes below for a variety of sustainable and delicious seafood that can be grilled, sautéed, steamed or fried, tossed with fresh herbs, drizzled with olive oil and devoured. Whether you are a novice in the kitchen or a culinary genius, our partner chefs have created a list of simple, concise and delicious seafood recipes that are good for you and good for the ocean.
Browse through these exciting recipes for culinary inspiration. Our list features seafood that is caught or raised in an environmentally responsible manner. Bon appetit!
- Serving Seafood on Turkey Day
- Baked Macadamia-Crusted Tilapia
- Peruvian Style White Seabass
- Cold Jellyfish and Jalepeno Salad
- Pan Seared Fish Tacos with Chipotle-Lemon Sauce
- Spiced Opah Banana Leaf en Papillote
- Calamari Marinara Sauce
- Calamari Salad
- Pan Seared Mackerel with Mango Beurre Blanc
- Cumin Spiced Barramundi with Grilled Pineapple Salsa