Hello whale fans! I am back and am so excited to report all the cetacean activity we have been having this summer! If you have had a chance to go out on the water then you may have an idea of how thrilling our trips have been. If you have not, you should take a few hours to see some amazing marine life with us! Blues, fins, minkes, humpbacks, dolphins, mola molas and even a thresher shark! Read on to learn more.
Bring the Aquarium to You
Find Video, Audio, Blogs, and More!
Welcome to the newest addition to our website—the multimedia section. Learn about our animals and exhibits, expand your knowledge on important issues facing our ocean, ask questions, or just have fun looking at the amazing photographs.
In this section, you will be able to:
- Watch video interviews with our guest speakers
- Listen to audio files with information, news and updates on our exhibits and animals
- Subscribe to Aquarium of the Pacific Aquacasts on iTunes
- Hear insider information about the Aquarium from our bloggers
- Learn about and see pictures of our animals and more at the Online Learning Center
- Access full lectures by guest speakers
- Share your own photos of your visit and see other’s recent trips in our new photo section.
Be sure to leave us your comments, and check back often for new files, updates, and entries.