There has certainly been quite a buzz around the area about our recent killer whale sightings! As mentioned briefly in the last blog, we did have a sighting last month on November 25th of about seven of the ETP (Eastern Tropical Pacific) killer whales. These are whales that are super rare for our waters from the Mexico and Central America area. After this sighting, which included a lot of great activity, they traveled further north. But that is not where the excitement ended!
Bring the Aquarium to You
Find Video, Audio, Blogs, and More!
Welcome to the newest addition to our website—the multimedia section. Learn about our animals and exhibits, expand your knowledge on important issues facing our ocean, ask questions, or just have fun looking at the amazing photographs.
In this section, you will be able to:
- Watch video interviews with our guest speakers
- Listen to audio files with information, news and updates on our exhibits and animals
- Subscribe to Aquarium of the Pacific Aquacasts on iTunes
- Hear insider information about the Aquarium from our bloggers
- Learn about and see pictures of our animals and more at the Online Learning Center
- Access full lectures by guest speakers
- Share your own photos of your visit and see other’s recent trips in our new photo section.
Be sure to leave us your comments, and check back often for new files, updates, and entries.