Hello everyone, I hope your holiday was enjoyable. It certainly was exciting on the water during Thanksgiving. We saw our first gray whale of the season on the 23rd and saw a very late blue whale on Thanksgiving Day! There has been a lot of diversity on our whale watches these past couple of weeks. There have been Risso’s, bottlenose, common dolphins, pacific white-sided dolphins, humpbacks, grays, 2 late blue whale sightings, fin whales, seals, and sea lions. Whew! That’s a lot of stuff.
Bring the Aquarium to You
Find Video, Audio, Blogs, and More!
Welcome to the newest addition to our website—the multimedia section. Learn about our animals and exhibits, expand your knowledge on important issues facing our ocean, ask questions, or just have fun looking at the amazing photographs.
In this section, you will be able to:
- Watch video interviews with our guest speakers
- Listen to audio files with information, news and updates on our exhibits and animals
- Subscribe to Aquarium of the Pacific Aquacasts on iTunes
- Hear insider information about the Aquarium from our bloggers
- Learn about and see pictures of our animals and more at the Online Learning Center
- Access full lectures by guest speakers
- Share your own photos of your visit and see other’s recent trips in our new photo section.
Be sure to leave us your comments, and check back often for new files, updates, and entries.