The water has definitely been exciting in the last few days, we even had another visit by the offshore orca. On Sunday the 12th the 3pm whale watch got a chance to see part of this pod again, though this time they were chasing and possibly hunting a fin whale. Not only is it very difficult for orca to hunt full size fin or blue whales, but the offshore orca typically feed on sharks or rays.
Bring the Aquarium to You
Find Video, Audio, Blogs, and More!
Welcome to the newest addition to our website—the multimedia section. Learn about our animals and exhibits, expand your knowledge on important issues facing our ocean, ask questions, or just have fun looking at the amazing photographs.
In this section, you will be able to:
- Watch video interviews with our guest speakers
- Listen to audio files with information, news and updates on our exhibits and animals
- Subscribe to Aquarium of the Pacific Aquacasts on iTunes
- Hear insider information about the Aquarium from our bloggers
- Learn about and see pictures of our animals and more at the Online Learning Center
- Access full lectures by guest speakers
- Share your own photos of your visit and see other’s recent trips in our new photo section.
Be sure to leave us your comments, and check back often for new files, updates, and entries.