Join us for an evening of celebration, recollection, and appreciation…
Aquarium charter members have helped us grow into one of the world’s finest aquariums. We look forward to celebrating our 15th Anniversary and hope you join us on this special occasion.
- Enjoy a special message of appreciation from Aquarium President and CEO Jerry R. Schubel
- Explore the newly debuted Wonders of the Deep gallery highlighting exploration and the unexplored ocean
- Visit the beautifully remodeled and expanded Pacific Collections gift store with members-only offers
- Meet Aquarium charter staff and volunteers as they reminisce about the past fifteen years
- Experience three new multimedia shows in the Ocean Theater, Ocean Science Center, and Great Hall film titled Census of the Sea
- Dance with the fish to the music of Ronny and the Classics, as they help us celebrate fifteen incredible years
- Café Scuba will be open until 9:00 p.m. and the Coffee Cart will be open all evening. A full bar will be available for cash purchases.
You’ve been with us every step of the way, and we hope you will join us on the next step in our journey together.
Thursday, Jun 27, 2013 | 7:00 PM–10:00 PM
|Cost||This event is free for Charter Members and by invitation only; guest tickets will not be available.|
|Tickets||Please call to RSVP.|
|RSVP||(562) 437-FISH (3474), reservations are required as space is limited.|