Have a question about adopting an animal at the Aquarium of the Pacific? Read below to find an answer.
ADOPTING AN ANIMAL
- Why should I Adopt an Animal?
- When you adopt an animal at the Aquarium of the Pacific, you allow us to continue providing the best possible animal care and medical treatment available. That’s not all, Adopt an Animal proceeds also fund our conservation initiatives and programs, and important animal breeding efforts so that you can ensure a better world for your favorite animals.
- How do I adopt an animal?
- You may adopt an animal online, onsite, or by phone at (562) 437-3474.
- When will I receive my adoption materials?
- All adoption packages are shipped via USPS First-Class / Priority Mail and may take 6 - 10 business days to be delivered. Delivery date and time cannot be guaranteed.
- I want to adopt an animal but don’t want the adoption package.
- When you are selecting your animal and level to adopt, please check the “I wish to waive all benefits” box.
- I live outside the United States, can I still adopt and animal?
- Unfortunately, we can only ship adoption packages to valid addresses in the United States. However, we have a digital adoption package available at the $25 level.
- How do I adopt an animal for someone else?
- First, choose the animal and level you wish to adopt for your gift recipient. Then, select the box labeled “I wish to give a gift of membership” located at the bottom of the form and click “Next” to enter your gift recipient’s information. All adoption materials will be mailed to your gift recipient’s address.
- I want to adopt an animal for someone else, but would like the materials shipped to my own address.
- I want to include a message for the gift recipient.
- Choose the animal and level you wish to adopt for your gift recipient and select the box labeled “I wish to give a gift of membership”. Then, click “Next” and enter your message using the text box labeled “Special Message” located at the bottom of the form.