Experience shows playing daily throughout the Aquarium.
- Census of the Sea | Great Hall
- Projected on eight screens in our Great Hall, Census of the Sea is a stunning visual journey featuring the animals captured on film as part of the ten-year-long Census of Marine Life.
- Exploring the Depths | Ocean Science Center
- Projected on NOAA’s six-foot-diameter Science on a Sphere®, Ocean Exploration surveys the history of ocean explorations along with its major discoveries.
- Ocean Exploration | Ocean Theater
- Come along with celebrated explorers into Earth’s last physical frontier—the ocean. See how new technology has opened vast new opportunities for ocean discovery, and join us on a journey beneath the sea.