Join us as we explore the Pacific Ocean and its inhabitants during our three-day winter day camp adventure. Campers will learn about marine life through hands-on activities, games, and crafts. Participants will even get the chance to go behind-the-scenes at the Aquarium, meet our animal husbandry staff, and help us take care of some of the animals that make their home here at the Aquarium.
Participants will note their experiences throughout the week in a keepsake journal.
This Winter Camp will explore the following topics:
(subject to change without notice)
- First Day: Migrations
- Second Day: Cold Water Habitats
- Third Day: Polar Bears & Penguins
Camp includes the following:
- Aquarium animal viewing
- Animal touch
- Activities and/or experiments related to the topic
- Bio-fact discovery touch
- Behind-the-scenes animal observation
- Winter Camp Journal
- Daily Craft
- Snacks (Parents please provide a snack for your child each day.)