This three-day morning camp offers an exciting introduction to marine biology for five- and six-year-olds.
Campers will discover an underwater wonderland filled with wiggly fish, furry animals, and boneless beauties.
This camp encourages social interaction and exploration independently from parents. Through hands-on activities, stories, crafts, and tours, your child will prove that little learners can learn big things!
Offered: July 7-9th, 2020 & August 11-13th, 2020
Time: 8:30–11:30 a.m.
Topics (subject to change without notice):
- Day 1: Fish
- Day 2: Birds
- Day 3: Marine Mammals
- Play a fun fishing game to learn about fish adaptations.
- Go birding around the Aquarium with homemade binoculars.
- Create a colorful fish kite.
- Animal touch time in our private classroom touch pools.
- Behind the Scenes Access
- Snack (Parents, please provide a snack for your child)
*The Aquarium reserves the right to change the animal interactions without notice due to animal safety, exhibit maintenance, or animal health reasons.