This three-day morning camp offers an exciting introduction to marine biology for five- and six-year-olds.
Campers will discover an underwater wonderland filled with wiggly fish, furry animals, and boneless beauties.
This camp encourages social interaction and exploration independently from parents. Through hands-on activities, stories, crafts, and tours, your child will prove that little learners can learn big things!
Offered: June 19–21, 2018 & August 7–9, 2018
Time: 8:30–11:30 a.m.
Topics (subject to change without notice):
- Day 1: Habitats
- Day 2: Invertebrates
- Day 3: Sharks
- Build a Moray Eel Cave to hide out in!
- Create a keepsake Habitat Book.
- Touch a live Moon Jelly.*
- Make a Bouncing Bottle Octopus craft!
- Learn about shark senses through an interactive game.
- Animal touch time in our private classroom touch pools.
- Behind-the-Scenes Access
- Snack (Parents, please provide a snack for your child)
*The Aquarium reserves the right to change the animal interactions without notice due to animal safety, exhibit maintenance, or animal health reasons.