Trick or Treat at the Aquarium
Discover the creatures lurking in the depths at the Aquarium of the Pacific’s 16th annual Scarium of the Pacific—a spooktacular educational Halloween event for the whole family. Enjoy special Halloween programs, including the annual children’s costume contest, the creepy coloring contest, face painting, magic shows, underwater pumpkin carving, spooky storytelling, kooky crafts, eerie animals in the Great Hall, and much more.
Scarium of the Pacific schedule
- 10:30 a.m. Spooky Storytelling for Kids
- 10:45 a.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity
- 11:15 a.m. Underwater Pumpkin Carving Show
- 11:30 a.m. Spooky Variety Show for Kids
- 11:45 a.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity
- 12:00 p.m. Dave the Vampire Magician
- 12:30 p.m. Spooky Storytelling for Kids
- 12:45 p.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity
- 1:00 p.m. Kids’ Costume Contest
- 2:15 p.m. Underwater Pumpkin Carving Show
- 2:30 p.m. Spooky Variety Show for Kids
- 3:30 p.m. Creepy Critters Show
All programs subject to change and weather dependent.
1:00 p.m., Honda Blue Cavern Stage
Meet at 12:45 p.m. in front of Lorikeet Forest with your registration card.**
Win Great Prizes! Kids, here’s your chance to show off your costume. Each contestant will receive a treat just for entering and have a photo opportunity with one of our costume characters. **HOW TO REGISTER: Please pick up a registration card for your child at the Information Desk, and bring the completed card to the area in front of Lorikeet Forest at 12:45 p.m. on October 24 or 25. Present your card to the Aquarium representative at the stage at Honda Blue Cavern.
Underwater Pumpkin Carving / Tropical Reef Habitat 2nd Floor * 11:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. * 2:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Listed activities are included with your admission
- Fiendish Facepainting / Great Hall
- Craft & Coloring Contest / Outside Tropical Pacific Gallery 2nd Floor
- Paper pumpkins, masks, and more!
Saturday, Oct 24, 2015 | 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Sunday, Oct 25, 2015 | 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
|Cost||FREE with general admission. FREE for members. Members' guests receive 20% off admission.|
|Coupon||FREE Admission for Child in Costume|
Members get in free. Simply show your card at the entrance.
Not a member? General admission is required. You can purchase tickets online.
|Info||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|