Trick or Treat at the Aquarium
Discover the creatures lurking in the depths at Scarium of the Pacific—a spooktacular educational Halloween event for the whole family. Enjoy special Halloween programs, including the annual children’s costume contest, the creepy coloring contest, face painting, magic shows, underwater pumpkin carving, spooky storytelling, kooky crafts, eerie animals in the Great Hall, and much more.
Free Featured Beverage with Costume and Purchase
Wear your Halloween costume to Cafe Scuba during Scarium and receive a free featured beverage with any purchase!
Additional Aquarium programs like animal shows and dive presentations will happen throughout the day. Full schedule will be available on site.
- 10:30 a.m. Spooky Storytelling for Kids* / Marine Life Theater
- 10:45 a.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity*/ Honda Blue Cavern
- 11:15 a.m. Underwater Pumpkin Carving Show*/ Tropical Reef Habitat 2nd Floor
- 11:30 a.m. Spooky Variety Show* / Marine Life Theater
- 11:45 a.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity*/ Honda Blue Cavern
- 12:00 p.m. Dave the Vampire Magician*/ Ocean Theater
- 12:30 p.m. Spooky Storytelling for Kids* / Marine Life Theater
- 12:45 p.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity*/ In front of Lorikeet Forest
- 1:00 p.m. Kids’ Costume Contest*/ Honda Blue Cavern. Please pick up a registration card for your child at the Information Desk, and bring the completed card to the area in front of Lorikeet Forest at 12:45 p.m. Present your card to the presenter on stage.
- 2:15 p.m. Underwater Pumpkin Carving Show*/ Tropical Reef Habitat 2nd Floor
- 2:30 p.m. Spooky Variety Show* / Marine Life Theater
- 3:30 p.m. Creepy Critters Show* / Marine Life Theater
Ongoing Activities / Great Hall
Listed activities are included with your admission
- Fiendish Face Painting – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Craft & Coloring Contest - Paper pumpkins, masks, and more!
Café Scuba Festival Menu
Don’t miss our yummy selection of Halloween-themed treats for purchase in Café Scuba.
- Scary Chicken Breast with Red Blood Reduction - Airline Chicken Breast, Mashed Potatoes, Market Vegetables and Red Wine Reduction
- Dracula’s Daily Melt - Sliced Roasted Turkey Breast, Sliced Tomatoes Cheddar Cheese and Garlic Aioli on Sliced white Bread
- Frankenstein Market Fish - Grilled Yellowtail, Market Vegetables
- The Exorcist Panini - Roast Beef and Swiss Cheese Panini - Sliced Roast Beef, Grilled Onions, Swiss Cheese, Horseradish Aioli on Focaccia Bread
- Transylvania Market Salad
- Apples lids and Arugula Salad - Apple Wedges, Toasted Almonds, Manchego Cheese, Balsamic Glace and Citrus Vinaigrette
- Black Widow Spider Pizza - Pepperoni and Black Olives
Saturday, Oct 25, 2014 | 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Sunday, Oct 26, 2014 | 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
|Cost||FREE with general admission. FREE for members. Members' guests receive 20% off admission.|
|Coupon||Print and bring this flyer to receive FREE admission for any child in costume, up to 11 years old. Limit 4 discounts per flyer. See flyer for restrictions. Valid Oct 25-26, 2014.|
General admission is required. You can purchase tickets online.
Members get in free. No reservation needed.
|Info||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|
The cost of college can be scary! Start saving now with ScholarShare, proud sponsor of Scarium.