Spooktacular Halloween Fun for the Whole Family
Discover the creatures lurking in the depths at the Aquarium of the Pacific’s nineteenth annual Scarium of the Pacific—a spooktacular, educational Halloween event for the whole family. Enjoy special Halloween programs, including the annual children’s costume contest, creepy coloring contest, magic shows, underwater pumpkin carving, spooky storytelling, and kooky crafts, and meet eerie animals in the Great Hall.
Scarium of the Pacific schedule
- 10:15 a.m. Spooky Storytelling for Kids
- 10:45 a.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity
- 11:15 a.m. Underwater Pumpkin Carving Show
- 11:45 a.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity
- 12:00 p.m. Vampire Magician Show for Kids
- 12:30 p.m. Spooky Storytelling for Kids
- 1:00 p.m. Kids’ Costume Contest
- 2:15 p.m. Underwater Pumpkin Carving Show
- 3:15 p.m. Vampire Magician Show for Kids
3:30 p.m. Creepy Critters Show
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Craft & Coloring Contest
Paper pumpkins, masks, and more!
All programs subject to change and weather dependent.
1:00 p.m., Honda Blue Cavern Stage Meet at 12:45 p.m. in front of Lorikeet Forest with your registration card.**
Win Great Prizes! Kids, here’s your chance to show off your costume. Each contestant will receive a treat just for entering and have a photo opportunity with one of our costume characters.
**HOW TO REGISTER: Please pick up a registration card for your child at the Information Desk, and bring the completed card to the area in front of Lorikeet Forest at 12:45 p.m. on October 27 or 28. Present your card to the Aquarium representative at the stage at Honda Blue Cavern.