Come to the Aquarium to introduce your preschool student to marine life. Another in our series of mommy, me and fish classes, the Saturday Family Fun program is created for four- to six-year-olds with an adult. Join us for the entire series of 4 classes!
These classes are designed for you and your child to interact together in a fun and dynamic learning environment. We therefore strongly encourage you to leave children not in this age group at home. These classes do not offer snacks. Admission is included.
Reptiles rule in this class as we find out more about the beautiful and endangered sea turtle. During this 1 ½ hour program, you and your four- to six-year-old child will:
- Discover the differences between sea turtles and land tortoises
- Play a fun and education sea turtle life cycle game
- Take a guided tour of the Tropical Pacific gallery
- Make your own turtle hat or turtle bank to take home
- Learn practical ways that you can help protect these endangered animals
- Touch animals in our private classroom touch pool
Then stay after class to revisit your favorite exhibits, admission is included!
Saturday, Feb 23, 2013 | 10:00 AM–11:30 AM
Saturday, Jun 22, 2013 | 10:00 AM–11:30 AM
Saturday, Oct 26, 2013 | 10:00 AM–11:30 AM
|Cost||$40.00 per adult/child pair; $17.00 per additional guest
$28 for Aquarium member pairs; $15.00 per additional guest
Aquarium admission included
|Tickets||Please call to RSVP.|
|Ages||4 to 6 year olds with adult; no older or younger siblings please|
|RSVP||Pre-registration and pre-payment required on all classes unless noted. (562) 951-1630|