Learn Together as a Family
Join the Aquarium for a fun and interactive class for the whole family. Parent and Me classes allow adults and children to learn together through play, movement, and exploration. Children will use their observation skills to explore shapes, colors, and textures while touching animals in a private classroom, touring Aquarium exhibits, and participating in hands on activities related to the theme. After your class, revisit your favorite exhibits. Aquarium admission is included!
Did you know that sea otters have the densest fur of any animal? During this 1 ½ hour program, you and your child will:
- Touch invertebrates in our private classroom touch pool
- Take a guided tour of the Northern Pacific Gallery
- Create a fun, ocean-themed craft to take home
- Forage for food like a sea otter
- Touch animal biofacts relating to sea otters