A summer ocean adventure awaits!
Explore the Pacific Ocean and its inhabitants during our week-long summer day camp adventures.
Campers will get the chance to go behind the scenes, meet animal care staff, and help us take care of some of the animals. Each Ocean Adventure Camp week is a different program.
Offered: June 15-19, 2015 & August 17-21, 2015
Time: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 pm. Monday-Friday
Topics (subject to change without notice):
|Day||Morning Topic||Afternoon Topic|
|Tuesday||Fish forms||Kelp Forests|
|Wednesday||Sharks: Senses||Sharks: Conservation|
- Create a unique penguin craft with beads and pins.
- Take a look inside a real squid.
- See bioluminescent animals glow in the dark.
- Help animal care staff feed sharks.*
- Go behind the scenes to feed sea jellies.*
- Discover how fast kelp grows in a Krazy Kelp Game.
- Join the Fish Bureau of Investigation in search of the missing Agent Sculpin!
- Build a polar bear den to hang out in.
- Animal touch time in our private classroom touch pools.
- Snacks (Parents, please provide 2 snacks for your child each day)
- Lunch (Parents, please provide a lunch each day)
*The Aquarium reserves the right to change the animal interactions without notice due to animal safety, exhibit maintenance, or animal health reasons.
Note: Due to behind-the-scenes access and game time, we ask that your child wear comfortable closed-toe shoes everyday. Please avoid sandals and flip-flops.
|Cost||$300; $270 for Aquarium Members|
Online reservations are not available for this event at this time.
|Sold Out||June 15-19, 2015 & August 17-21, 2015|
Pre-registration and pre-payment required on all classes unless noted. Pre-registration and pre-payment required on all experiences unless noted. Cancellations made 72 hours before the program will receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than 72 hours before a program will still be charged the full program price.
Ocean Adventure Day Camp 1
Join us as we explore the Pacific ocean and its inhabitants during our week-long summer day camp adventures for kids in grades 2-4.Aquarium of the Pacific DD/MM/YYYY
Camp Confirmation Materials
Once you have booked your Aquarium Camp Experience, please complete the Confirmation Packet and bring it with you on the first day of camp.
Camp Confirmation Packet
If your child has food allergies, please inform the Guest Support Center at (562) 951-1630 and bring a completed Food Allergy Protocol with you on the first day of camp.
Food Allergy Protocol