Join us for an exclusive members-only dinner cruise on a double-decker boat as we explore one of the most distinctive sections of our coastline. Experience the wonders of the Southern California urban ocean while enjoying a gorgeous sunset and gourmet dinner. Guided by commentary from an informed Aquarium educator and an experienced boat captain, you will see plump seals lounging along the breakwater, pelicans and gulls pursuing commercial fishing boats looking for a snack, and sea lions competing with one another by the docks for the catch of the day.
- Hors d’oeuvres:
- Stuffed Artichokes with Cream Cheese and Fresh Herbs
- Pesto Bruschetta
- Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Traditional Roast Beef - Rubbed with Fresh Garlic & Rosemary and served au-jus with Creamed Horseradish
- Chicken Florentine -Tender Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast stuffed with Sautéed Fresh Spinach, Ricotta Cheese, and Fresh Herbs. Topped with Portobello Cream Sauce.
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Vegetable Medley
- Gourmet Green Salad
- Assorted French Breads and Butter
- European Petit Fours and Fresh Fruit Tarts
- Coffee and Tea
- Full cash bar available. Please bring cash only, as credit/debit cards will not be accepted.
Friday, Jul 19, 2013 | 7:00 PM–9:00 PM
|Cost||$57.50 per person|
|Tickets||Please call to RSVP.|
|RSVP||(562) 437-FISH (3474) by July 16. Reservations are required as space is limited. Due to boat capacity, we are unable to provide tickets for member guests at this event.|