Dive deeper into the field of marine biology!
Based on our popular Junior Biologist classes, this camp will feature elements of our traditional Day Camp program, including crafts, games, special behind-the-scenes privileges, animal interactions, and more..
Offered: June 24-28, 2019 & August 5-9, 2019
Times: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 pm. Monday–Friday
Topics (subject to change without notice):
|Day||Morning Topic||Afternoon Topic|
- Tour Lorikeet Forest and feed the birds along the way.*
- Learn about ocean food webs through a fun interactive puzzle.
- Test your whale knowledge with Whale Jeopardy.
- Feed jellies and sharks *
- Take a guided tour of a local wetland to bird watch.
- Search for fossilized shark teeth in a fossil dig experiment.
- Collect plankton in Rainbow Harbor and investigate under a microscope.
- Meet Aquarium SCUBA Divers in our Dive Locker.
- Animal touch time in our private classroom touch pools.
- Snacks (Parents, please 2 snacks each day )
- Lunch (Parents, please provide a lunch each day)
*The Aquarium reserves the right to change the animal interactions without notice due to animal safety, exhibit maintenance, or animal health reasons.
Note: Due to behind-the-scenes access and game time, we ask that your child wear comfortable closed-toe shoes everyday. Please avoid sandals and flip-flops.