Did you know that newly hatched fish are called fry? Bring your three- or four-year-old little fry to the Aquarium for a special parent-child day camp!
During this three-day morning camp you and your child will wet your appetites for marine life with hands-on exploration, crafts, games, and Aquarium tours. Dive into a watery world that you and your child will not forget! After camp, explore the Aquarium with your little fry. Aquarium admission is included!
Ages: 3–4 with a parent
Offered: : July 1-3, 2019 and July 30-August 1, 2019
Time: 8:30–10:30 a.m.
Topics (subject to change without notice):
- Day 1: Sharks
- Day 2: Whales
- Day 3: Octopus
- Make believe whale watch activity on the tug boat in the Shark Lagoon play area.
- Seek out sharks on a special scavenger hunt.
- Watch Aquarium invertebrates eat!
- Investigating shark teeth and whale baleen.
- Create ocean themed crafts each day.
- Animal touch time in our private classroom touch pools.
- Behind-the-Scenes Access
*The Aquarium reserves the right to change the animal interactions without notice due to animal safety, exhibit maintenance, or animal health reasons.