Learn what you can do to help our ocean planet at the Aquarium of the Pacific’s fifteenth annual Earth Day Celebration.
Join the Aquarium for a weekend of family fun celebrating Earth Day while learning simple, everyday tips to protect our environment. Visit booths from various Earth-friendly organizations, and participate in hands-on learning demonstrations for people of all ages.
Bring your eWaste and SAVE $10 off Adult Admission
Help save the environment. Bring your unwanted electronic items to Earth Day weekend at the Aquarium and receive $10 off adult admission. Just drop off the items at the eWaste booth in front of the Aquarium to receive your coupon. Coupon valid for April 26 and 27, 2014 only. May not be combined with any other offer.
What is acceptable?
- Cell phones, chargers, batteries
- Small household appliances
- Video game consoles
- Similar small electronic items
What is not acceptable?
- large appliances
- refrigerators or air conditioners of any size
- hazardous waste like paints or chemicals
- car batteries
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- National Weather Service
- Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Marine Mammal Care Center
- Montrose Settlements Restoration Project
- Sierra Club – Saturday only
- LA County Department of Public Works
- Amino Leadership Charter High School
- NASA – Jet Propulsion Lab
- Long Beach Environmental Services Bureau
- Citizens Climate Lobby
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
- Kiran Art
- Muskwa Club
- Long Beach Department of Public Works
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid
- Children’s face painting
e-Waste Disposal / Plaza in Front of the Aquarium
Turn in your obsolete and non-working electronic products, such as computers, monitors, fax machines, copiers, telephones, cabling, and more.
Learn about what the Aquarium of the Pacific is doing to promote conservation through our various projects and initiatives, including our Seafood for the Future program.
Saturday, Apr 26, 2014 | 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 27, 2014 | 9:00 AM–5:00 PM
|Cost||Included with general admission to guests. Free to Aquarium members; 20% off for their guests.|
General admission is required. You can purchase tickets online.
Members get in free. No reservation needed.
|Info||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|