Explore the world with your five senses!
Come to the Aquarium to introduce your little one to marine life. Another in our series of mommy, me, and fish classes, the Aqua Tots program is created for two- or three-year-olds with an adult. Join us for the entire series of 6 classes!
These classes are designed for you and your child to interact together in a fun and dynamic learning environment. We therefore strongly encourage you to leave children not in this age group at home. These classes do not offer snacks. Admission is included.
Super Senses of the Sea: Explore your five senses while discovering how ocean animals use their sense of sight, smell, hearing, touch, and taste to survive. During this 1 ½ hour program, you and your two- to three-year-old child will:
- Play an ocean animal themed game of “I Spy”
- Learn how a sea star sees
- Use our sense of touch, hearing, and smell to describe objects
- Listen to the sounds that ocean animals make
- Touch animals in our private classroom touch pool
- Create a keepsake “Super Senses of the Sea” book to take home with you
- Take a guided tour or our Northern Pacific gallery
Then stay after class to revisit your favorite exhibits, admission is included!
Saturday, Feb 16, 2013 | 10:00 AM–11:30 AM
Saturday, Aug 17, 2013 | 10:00 AM–11:30 AM
|Cost||$38.00 per adult/child pair; $17.00 per additional guest
$28 for Aquarium member pairs; $15.00 per additional guest
Aquarium admission included
|Tickets||Please call to RSVP.|
|Ages||2 and 3 years old with an adult; no younger/older siblings please|
|RSVP||Pre-registration and pre-payment required on all classes unless noted. (562) 951-1630|