This program focuses on the sounds made by some of the animals that live in the ocean.
Come to the Aquarium to introduce your little one to marine life. Another in our series of mommy, me, and fish classes, the Aqua Tots program is created for two- or three-year-olds with an adult. Join us for the entire series of 6 classes!
These classes are designed for you and your child to interact together in a fun and dynamic learning environment. We therefore strongly encourage you to leave children not in this age group at home. These classes do not offer snacks. Admission is included.
Sounds of the Sea: Do you love the calming sound of the waves on the shore? Did you know that there is a commotion of noise just under those waves? During this 1 ½ hour program, you and your two- to three-year-old child will:
- Practice making the sounds that animals make
- Hear the songs of whales, calls of birds, and chatter of fish
- Visit listening stations of various noise makers and instruments
- Take a guided tour of the Southern California gallery
- Touch animals in our private classroom touch pool
- Make your own “mar-octopus” (octopus themed maraca!)
- Sing along to a fun ocean sounds song
Then stay after class to revisit your favorite exhibits, admission is included!
Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 | 10:00 AM–11:30 AM
Saturday, Jul 13, 2013 | 10:00 AM–11:30 AM
|Cost||$38.00 per adult/child pair; $17.00 per additional guest
$28 for Aquarium member pairs; $15.00 per additional guest
Aquarium admission included
|Tickets||Please call to RSVP.|
|Ages||2 and 3 years old with an adult; no younger/older siblings please|
|RSVP||Pre-registration and pre-payment required on all classes unless noted. (562) 951-1630|