Focusing on the way different animals move in their watery world.
Come to the Aquarium to introduce your little one to marine life. Another in our series of parent, me, and fish classes, the Aquatots program is created for two- or three-year-olds with an adult. Join us for the entire series of 6 classes!
These classes are designed for you and your child to interact together in a fun and dynamic learning environment. We therefore strongly encourage you to leave children not in this age group at home. These classes do not offer snacks. Admission is included.
Movin’ and Groovin’: Waddle like a penguin, leap like a dolphin, and flip your fins like a fish in this program focused on animal movement. During this 1 ½ hour program, you and your two- to three-year-old child will:
- Identify and move like many ocean animals
- Create a fun, ocean-themed craft to take home
- Take a guided tour of Shark Lagoon, rays, puffins, sea otters, and sea kraits
- Touch animals in our private classroom touch pool
Other activities may include:
- Learn how the sticky suction cups on the octopus help it move and grab
- Demonstrate how sea jellies move using a large parachute
- Sing along to a fun ocean animal movement song
Then stay after class to revisit your favorite exhibits; admission is included!
Saturday, Oct 15, 2016 | 10:00 AM–11:30 AM
Saturday, Apr 22, 2017 | 10:00 AM–11:30 AM
Saturday, Oct 21, 2017 | 10:00 AM–11:30 AM
|Cost||$49.00 per adult/child pair; $20.00 per additional guest
$36.00 for Aquarium member pairs; $15.00 per additional guest
Aquarium admission included
Please call to RSVP.
|Ages||2 and 3 years old with an adult; no younger/older siblings please|
|RSVP||Pre-registration and pre-payment required on all classes unless noted. (562) 590-3100|