Spoil your loved one with a one-of a-kind Valentine’s Day at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Arrive early and enjoy beverages with a harbor view at the Veranda cash bar. It will be a memorable evening showcasing a unique culinary experience, a romantic setting surrounded by marine life, and stellar ambiance.
Valentine’s Day Menu
- Spring mixed greens with feta cheese, candied pistachios, and fresh raspberries
- Citrus vinaigrette
- Artisan rolls & butter
- Duo Entrée
- Filet mignon stuffed with mascarpone cheese, piquillo peppers, and olive tapenade
- Paired with sustainable Selva shrimp scampi skewer
- Roasted red beet mashed potatoes
- Asparagus spears and French carrots
- Accented with golden beets and cherry balsamic reduction
- Crème brulée cheesecake with strawberry coulis
Treat your Valentine like a VIP
Upgrade to VIP seating and be seated in one of our galleries where you can get up close to one of our exhibits or $20 more. Limited quantities available.
Vegetarian Option – must be requested at time of ticket purchase