Take the Stress Out of Thanksgiving, and Treat Yourself and Your Family to a Day at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
Come gobble gobble with the sea otters and the entire Aquarium family. You and your family can meet over 11,000 animals from the world’s largest ocean, and savor an expanded menu of traditional Thanksgiving buffet in the Aquarium’s Café Scuba.
The Aquarium is open for normal operation from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
2017 Thanksgiving Menu
- Arugula, Apple, Walnut & Feta Salad
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Hawaiian Style Dinner Rolls
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Zucchini, Yellow Squash & Sweet Red Pepper
- Vanilla Brown Sugared Yams, Pecans & Charred Marshmallow
- Crispy Onion Smashed Red Potatoes
- Sweet and Savory Cornbread Stuffing
- Honey Glazed Spiral Carved Ham with Honey Dijon Sauce
- Thyme and Sage Oven Roasted Turkey with Gravy
- Turkey Gravy
- Cranberry Orange Marmalade Relish
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding and Fresh Baked Cookies which includes Oatmeal, Snicker Doodle & Chocolate chip