Take the Stress Out of Thanksgiving, and Treat Yourself and Your Family to a Day at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
Come gobble gobble with the sea otters and the entire Aquarium family. You and your family can meet over 11,000 animals from the world’s largest ocean, and savor a traditional Thanksgiving buffet in the Aquarium’s Café Scuba.
The Aquarium is open for normal operation from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Menu 2016
- Classic Butter & Herb Roasted Turkey
- Cranberry Orange Marmalade Relish
- Sage Cornbread Stuffing (Vegetarian)
- Butter Chive Red Smashed Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Turkey Gravy
- Honey Citrus Glazed Carrots, Parsnips & Butternut Squash
- Southern Style Macaroni & Cheese
- Sweet Potato & Yam Soufflé with Candied Pecans & Charred Marshmallows
- Apple & Arugula Walnut Salad with Feta Cheese
- Cranberry Vinaigrette
- Artisan Rolls & Butter
- House-made Fruit Cobblers, Pumpkin Bread Pudding & Freshly Baked Cookies