THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Ring in 2018 at the second annual New Year’s Eve Night Dive at the Aquarium of the Pacific. It will be a night to remember with live bands playing in the Great Hall and DJs spinning in the galleries—all curated by the team that brings you Night Dive. So, you know it’s going to be good!
Dance as much as you want and when you need a break, grab a drink from the cash bar and go see your favorite furry and finned friends. You can also get your grub on with tasty bites on sale throughout the Aquarium.
Doors open at 8:00 p.m., countdown is at Midnight (obviously), and then the party won’t stop until 1:00 a.m. You can dress to the nines or wear whatever you want; just leave the New Year’s resolutions at home and remember to bring the fun!
Great Hall Stage
- DJ Santarosa
- RedEye Redemption
- The Junglecats
DJs in Galleries
- Ninja Loving
- Harry Trieu
- Synthlab Collective: Experience sound like never before with a multi-sensory installation in the Ocean Theatre by QRUX, Rychard Cooper, Faraday Cage, and univac.
- Contortionists: You won’t believe your eyes as two contortionists fold themselves into impossible positions on the Great Hall Stage.
- Acrobatics: Don’t miss the graceful movements of the aerialist dangling from hoop out in Shark Lagoon.
- Confetti Countdown: Gather around the Great Hall Stage for a special confetti countdown.
Food and Drinks
Food and drinks will be available for sale throughout the Aquarium. Items from the special New Year’s Eve menu will cost $10. You may purchase discounted tickets for $9 until 12:00 p.m. on New Year’s Eve. Drinks and snacks will be sold separately.
The special New Year’s Eve menu includes:
- Chili Verde ($10): Tender slow-roasted pork simmered in tomatillo chili verde sauce, served with white rice and pinto beans.
- General Tso’s Chicken ($10): Tempura chicken tossed in sweet and spicy General Tso’s sauce, served over white rice with scallions and garnished with black and white sesame seeds.
- Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad or Wrap ($10): Grilled zucchini, yellow squash, and red bell peppers tossed in quinoa and balsamic glaze. Served as a salad on a bed of greens or as a wrap in a tortilla.
- Beef Short Rib Poutine ($10): Crispy crinkle-cut fries, topped with beef short rib gravy and blue cheese crumbles.
- Plato Cubano ($10): Tender slow-roasted, citrus-marinated pork, served with white rice, Caribbean black beans, and plantains.
Menu subject to change. Please note: food tickets may not be exchanged for beverages and food stations will close at 11:30 p.m.
|Archived Event Information|
Sunday, Dec 31, 2017 | 8:00 PM–1:00 AM
|Cost||$29.95 for general admission. $24.95 for members. (Bar drinks and food sold separately)
Ticket(s) must be purchased for this event (membership cards not applicable and complimentary tickets will not be accepted for this event).
|Ages||18+. Alcohol will only be available for purchase to those 21 and over who have valid ID.|
|RSVP||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|