The A/V Associate is responsible for all audio and visual needs of the Aquarium. In addition to the required experience, the successful candidate will have outstanding interpersonal skills, and be able to function successfully with independent assignments and collaboratively in a team environment.
The Audio Visual Associate’s Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and fixing equipment throughout the facility
- Providing supporting for internal and external presentations and events
- Setting up and operating live audio equipment for Aquarium events
- Providing support for all other audio and video related needs of the Aquarium as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency in both Windows and Macintosh operating systems and applications
- Strong familiarity of A/V cabling, connections, integrations, basic electronics and equipment
- Operation of PA systems, microphones, still & video cameras, video projectors, and video playback devices
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to successfully multi task
- Ability to exercise strong collaboration in a team environment
Interested and Qualified?
If you meet the requirements of this position, click on the link below to “APPLY NOW.” You will be directed to our web application process, the successful completion of which is required by all applicants. There are THREE simple steps to this process, which is administered by Wonderlic, Inc.:
- You will complete a brief web application;
- You will attach or build your resume;
- You will complete the assessment(s).
Upon completion of all THREE steps, your submission will be forwarded to our hiring team for consideration. Thank you so much for your interest in the Aquarium of the Pacific! The Aquarium of the Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.