Once you have made your reservation with our Guest Support Center or on www.cilc.org, please complete this pre-visit form to help us plan the specific details of your videoconference program.
Please Submit Your Info
Thank you for booking an interactive videoconference program with the Aquarium of the Pacific for your school/group. Below are questions that we need answered and submitted 2-3 weeks prior to your event date. Expect a confirmation call or email from an Education staff member 2-3 weeks before your scheduled date to review these details. PLEASE COMPLETE ONLY IF YOU HAVE A CONFIRMED BOOKING.
- Videoconferencing Program Form
- "You are not authorized to perform this action"
- Please try again. That usually pops up in the following situations:1) The browser window was left open for a really long time with the form open or 2) you attempted to submit the form but had another error, hit the back button, fixed the error, and tried to submit again. The form needs to be refreshed after an attempt at submitting, otherwise, the server thinks you are trying to spam it.
- After waiting a long time, it just goes to the homepage
- Your files are probably too large. Please make them smaller and try sending in your work again.