Celebrate Valentine’s Day with someone special or the whole family at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
The Aquarium will be open until 9:00 p.m. on Valentine’s Day and will feature a unique, one-stop Valentine’s Day experience. Admission after 6:00 p.m. is just $14.95. Explore the Aquarium at night with its elegant lighting and the opportunity to see the nighttime activities of the animals. Exhibits will be open for viewing, except Lorikeet Forest. The Pacific Collections gift store will be featuring a selection of plush baby seals, polar bears, penguins, and other stuffed animals and jewelry for that perfect gift. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
Spoil your loved one with a one-of a-kind Valentines Day “under the deep blue sea” at the Aquarium of the Pacific. It will be an evening showcasing a unique culinary experience, romantic views and a night full of treats surrounded by a stellar ambiance! Cocktail reception begins at 5:30PM and dinner begins at 7:30PM.
Dinner package includes:
- All day access to Aquarium
- Open seating
- Music and space for dancing
- Rooftop lounge with cash bar
- Light appetizers included during pre-lounge
- Perfect for singles and couples
- Butterleaf lettuce salad with vidalia crisp onion straws, teardrop tomato & champagne honey vinaigrette
- Duo entree: surf & turf
- Beef filet with bernaise and crab cake with pomegranate buerre blanc
- Boursin mash potato
- French carrots
- Artisan rolls and cheese grissini
- Love Bites for Dessert
- Vegetarian option: layers of grilled vegetables - tomato, squash, eggplant filled with pesto filling served on a bed of tomato ragu sauce
- Kids meal: chicken tenders, tater tots, veggie, fruit cup
Friday, Feb 14, 2014 | 6:00 PM–9:00 PM
|Cost||Dinner-Admission Combo Cost: $74 per adult and $25 per child (includes Aquarium admission). Members dinner prices: $59 per adult and $25 per child.
Late Night Admission: $14.95 after 6:00 p.m. (free for children under age 3 and Aquarium members).
Reserve tickets for the dinner online. Discounted late night tickets will be available for purchase at our ticket windows as a walk-up after 6:00 p.m.
|Sold Out||The Valentine's Dinner has sold out.|
|RSVP||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|