Dive into ocean exploration!
Dive deep and enjoy a night sleeping with the fishes in this teen only event. Start the night with a pizza party before becoming an ocean explorer to discover the mysteries of the deep sea. This overnight camp program includes Aquarium exploration, hands-on activities, pizza party, light snack, cereal breakfast, and a souvenir T-shirt.
- Pilot your very own Remote Operated Vehicle (ROV) through an obstacle course
- Feed the stingrays at the Aquarium
- Witness real bioluminescence in the Aquarium classroom
- Sleep in front of one of our most popular exhibits, the Tropical Reef or the Sea Otter Habitat
What to bring:
- Closed toed shoes are required
- Sleeping bag, pillow, etc. We will be sleeping on the floor in a gallery. You may wish to bring a cot or air mattress for your comfort, but make sure that you bring only what YOU can carry!
- Conservative pajamas
- Toothbrush and other toiletries (Sorry, no showers are available)
- An outfit for the next day
- Do NOT bring food. We will provide a pizza dinner and cereal breakfast. We can accommodate special dietary needs. Please let us know in advance.