On sale March 15th
A summer ocean adventure awaits!
Explore the Pacific Ocean and its inhabitants during our week-long summer day camp adventures.
Campers will get the chance to go behind the scenes, meet animal care staff, and help us take care of some of the animals. Each Ocean Adventure Camp week is a different program.
Offered: June 10-14, 2019 & July 22-July 26, 2019
Time: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 pm. Monday–Friday
Topics (subject to change without notice):
|Day||Morning Topic||Afternoon Topic|
|Tuesday||Fish forms||Kelp Forests|
|Wednesday||Sharks: Senses||Sharks: Conservation|
- Create a unique penguin craft with beads and pins.
- Take a look inside a real squid.
- See bioluminescent animals glow in the dark.
- Help animal care staff feed sharks.*
- Go behind the scenes to feed sea jellies.*
- Discover how fast kelp grows in a Krazy Kelp Game.
- Join the Fish Bureau of Investigation in search of the missing Agent Sculpin!
- Build a polar bear den to hang out in.
- Animal touch time in our private classroom touch pools.
- Snacks (Parents, please provide 2 snacks for your child each day)
- Lunch (Parents, please provide a lunch each day)
*The Aquarium reserves the right to change the animal interactions without notice due to animal safety, exhibit maintenance, or animal health reasons.
Note: Due to behind-the-scenes access and game time, we ask that your child wear comfortable closed-toe shoes everyday. Please avoid sandals and flip-flops.