Get your Halloween weekend started right with the fall edition of Night Dive! Come for a night full of pulsing bass lines, electric neon lights, and, of course, all of your favorite fishes and furry animals. Costumes encouraged but not required.
Night Dive is an adults-only event with local bands rockin’ out right next to the fish, DJs spinning in the Aquarium’s galleries, inspiring works of art, cocktails and drinks, and tasty bites from food trucks. Come take in the Aquarium at night, when the lights go down and the bubble curtain goes up in Honda Blue Cavern!
NO TOY or LOOK ALIKE WEAPONS (Guns, swords, bow and arrow etc. They will be confiscated).
Bands and DJs
- Fart Barf
- More info coming soon.
Art and Activities
- Electric Dandelions by Lead Artist Abram Santa Cruz of Liquid PXL: Take in the beauty of three 23-27 foot tall electric dandelions that look like fireworks against the night sky. Festival goers may recognize these light installations from Burning Man and Lucidity.
- Art by Abram Santa Cruz: Using the ocean as his inspiration, Abram is exhibiting transparent prints created by silk screening onto glass and back-lighting them for a unique effect. His pieces are both complex and harmonious.
- Hugs and Drugs from Sea Slugs: Marine biologist Patrick Krug will discuss the ecological reasons for sea slugs’ beautiful coloration, their role in drug discovery and biomedical research, and their dramatic and intriguing mating behaviors.
Food and Drinks
- Liquid Lounge: Stop by Café Scuba on the second floor for street-food inspired bites and special drinks set to the tunes of one our DJs.
- Food Truck Line-Up: Enjoy a bite to eat from one of the many food trucks parked on the front plaza. Line-up of food trucks coming soon.
Friday, Oct 28, 2016 | 7:00 PM–11:00 PM
|Cost||$14.95. Aquarium members get in FREE.
(Bar drinks sold separately)
Not a member? Click here to buy your tickets online now and avoid the lines! This event will sell out.
Members get in free. Simply show your card at the entrance.
|Ages||18+. Alcohol will only be available for purchase to those 21 and over who have valid ID.|
At the Aquarium of the Pacific’s Night Dive, geared toward adults ages 18 and up, enjoy bands, groove to some DJs, and be moved by works of art.Aquarium of the Pacific DD/MM/YYYY