This Mother’s Day join the Aquarium for its annual brunch celebrating moms. Attendees can delight in a decadent brunch and explore the wonders of the Pacific Ocean during their visit at the Aquarium.
- Assorted tea breads, scones, coffee cake, house-made rhubarb jam, orange marmalade, Devonshire cream, lemon curd, and whipped butter.
- Seasonal fresh fruit with agave nectar and raspberry coulis.
- Roasted red and golden beet salad - mache, cara cara orange, crushed hazelnuts, and beet vinaigrette.
- Mini butter croissant stuffed with farm fresh scrambled eggs, applewood smoked bacon, swiss cheese, potato hash, baby spinach, and caramelized onions.
- Aquarium of the Pacific Frittata - Farm fresh eggs, Oregon Bay shrimp, baby spinach, fromage blanc, and chives.
- Soft scrambled eggs, applewood smoked bacon, oven roasted potatoes
- Oven-baked Alaskan wild-caught salmon with spring pea-edamame sauce
- Herb-roasted pork loin with dried fruit relish.
- Lemon bars
- Pecan bars
- Mini strawberry short cakes
- Chocolate brownies
- Starbuck’s Regular & decaffeinated Coffee and TAZO Tea
- Fresh Mint & Berry Infused Water
Sunday, May 10, 2015 | 10:30 AM–1:00 PM
|Cost||$59 per adult; $25 per child (3-11). Includes general admission.
$49.00 per Aquarium member; $15.00 for member children
Reserve tickets online.
|Info||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|
Mother’s Day Brunch
This Mother’s Day, show your mom she deserves the best!Aquarium of the Pacific DD/MM/YYYY