Join us for a memorable Mother’s Day brunch to celebrate the special women in your life. You’ll explore the wonders of the Pacific Ocean as you visit over 11,000 animals. All day Aquarium admission is included.
- Potato, Egg & Cheddar Soufflé - Thinly sliced russet potato, cheddar cheese, chive, and farm-fresh scrambled eggs in cream, drizzled with roasted red pepper cream
- Oven-Roasted Herbed Salmon - Locally sourced fresh sustainable salmon oven roasted with shallot, garlic, rosemary, and thyme rested in tarragon champagne sauce
- Griddle French Toast - Bakery-fresh sliced white bread battered in cinnamon custard, griddle toasted and topped with fig compote, crushed honey-roasted peanuts, and vanilla Chantilly cream
- Scrambled Eggs & Bacon - Traditional salt & pepper scrambled eggs and crispy apple wood smoked bacon
- Bacon, Egg, Lettuce, Tomato, & Avocado Salad - Diced applewood smoked bacon, hard-cooked egg, tomato, and avocado layered between chopped romaine and arugula greens with dressing of shallot confit vinaigrette
- Raspberry, Almond & Honey Parfait - Greek yogurt laced with orange blossom honey topped with garden-fresh raspberries, sliced almonds, and granola crumble
- Breakfast Breads & Pastries - Chef selection of fresh artisan tea breads and pastries
- Fresh Fruit - Market-style fresh fruit and berry display
- House-made Banana Graham Wafer Pudding - Fresh-sliced bananas layered on top of graham cracker crust with banana custard and vanilla wafer cookie
- Variety of Otis Spunkmeyer freshly baked cookies
Sunday, May 14, 2017 | 10:30 AM–12:00 PM
|Cost||$64 per adult; $28 per child (3-11). Includes general admission.
$54 per Aquarium member; $18 for member children
Reserve tickets online.
|Info||(562) 590-3100, ext. 0|
Mother’s Day Brunch
This Mother’s Day, show your mom she deserves the best!Aquarium of the Pacific DD/MM/YYYY